Glanaco.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from and about you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This statement is being provided to you in line with our obligations from 25 May 2018 under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments in relation to your personal data, please:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Or contact us Glanaco Limited, Mallow Road, Kanturk, Co Cork, Ireland.
The purpose of this Website Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website. Naturally, if you are not happy with this Website Privacy Statement you should not use this website. By visiting this website, you are accepting the terms of this Website Privacy Statement. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites.
2. Types of Information Collected
Data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, current job title, company address, email address and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us. We define “personal data” as any data from which it is practical to directly determine the identity of an individual. We also applies the GDPR principle of “purpose limitation”, under which personal data must only be “collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes”.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons and any other uses for which you have provided us your consent.
- And where you have consented to the sharing of your information with third parties, we will do so in accordance with Part 4 below.
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Sale of Business
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of the Website Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your Personal Data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers in Ireland. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
7. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data.
You have the right to request that we:
- Inform you whether we process your data, provide you with details relating to our processing, and with a copy of your data.
- Rectify any inaccurate data we might have about you without undue delay.
- Complete any incomplete information about you.
- Erase your personal data without undue delay.
- Are restricted from processing your data.
- Furnish you with the personal data which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
- Where we process your data solely on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before the withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner at any time.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at the addresses or e-mail address provided.